Terms & Conditions
November and December 2020 Promotions
Goodyear Assurance TripleMax 2 - Buy 3 tyres get 4th free*
Offer available 1 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 or while stocks last at participating Goodyear Autocare stores. Tyres must be purchased and fitted in sets of four in one transaction. “Buy 3 tyres and get the 4th free” is only available on Goodyear Assurance TripleMax 2 passenger range. Additional service and fitting charges may apply. Excludes fleet, commercial and account customers. Not available with other offers. No rain checks.
Goodyear Wrangler TripleMax - Buy 3 tyres get 4th free*
Offer available 1 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 or while stocks last at participating Goodyear Autocare stores. Tyres must be purchased and fitted in sets of four in one transaction. “Buy 3 tyres and get the 4th free” is only available on Goodyear Wrangler TripleMax SUV range. Additional service and fitting charges may apply. Excludes fleet, commercial and account customers. Not available with other offers. No rain checks.
Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac- Up to $100 off*
Offer available 1 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 or while stocks last at participating Goodyear Autocare stores. Tyres must be purchased and fitted in sets of four in one transaction. $50 off - up to 16” tyres, $100 off 17” tyres and above, only available on Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac range. Additional service and fitting charges may apply. Excludes fleet, commercial and account customers. Not available with other offers. No rain checks.
Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus 2 Mileage Warranty
Exclusive to Goodyear Autocare, the Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus 2 comes with a guaranteed mileage warranty when you purchase two or more tyres.
How the warranty works
Every Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus 2 tyre comes with a mileage warranty of 70,000km. If the tread on your Assurance DuraPlus 2 tyre wears down to the treadwear indicators (worn to 1.6mm) before reaching 70,000km, the tyre will be replaced on a pro-rata basis.
For example, if you only travel 35,000km on your tyres before the tyre wears down to the treadwear indicators, Goodyear Autocare will provide an equivalent replacement tyre at 50% off the current recommended retail price.
Things you need to know to ensure that the warranty remains valid
- You must rotate and balance your tyres every 6 months or 10,000km, whichever comes first (costs may apply).
- Odometer reading at fitment must be recorded by owner & dealer at time of fitment and retained.
- Wheel alignment must be performed as recommended by Goodyear Autocare.
- Warranty Card must be presented at each tyre service and be stamped / signed as appropriate. Service records must be kept.
- Tyre pressure must be maintained as per vehicle placard.
- When making a claim, you must present your tyre, completed warranty section (with service records) and the tyre purchase invoice showing tyre description, vehicle mileage and the date the tyre(s) were installed at a participating Goodyear Autocare store.
- Tyres replaced become the property of Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aus) Pty Ltd.
- You must pay any other applicable taxes and government mandated charges on the services you order.
This warranty is valid:
- For five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- Where the tyres have been used only on the vehicle on which they were originally installed at a participating Goodyear Autocare store.
- This warranty is not valid:
- For tyres used in commercial applications including, but not limited to, police, taxi service, national account, government, and contract sales.
- For tyres supplied as original equipment.
- When irregular wear or damage appears due to:
- Improper inflation of tyres
- High-Speed spin up
- Misapplication, misuse, negligence
- Use of tyre chains
- Improper mounting or demounting
- Improper repair
- Wreck, collision or fire
- Road hazards (including, but not limited to, punctures, cuts, snags, impact breaks etc.)
- Any type that has been intentionally altered to change its appearance
Your legal rights
Warranty applies in addition to any non-excludable statutory warranties, including your warranties set out in the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Tyre Protection Plan (TPP)
1.Terms and Conditions
(a)The Tyre Protection Plan (Warranty) applies to Goodyear & Dunlop passenger 4x4 and light truck tyres purchased from and fitted at a Goodyear Autocare store (Warranted Tyre). (b) The Warranty applies for (4) years from the date of purchase or until the tyre is worn to the minimum legal tread depth, whichever occurs first. (c) The benefits given to you in this Warranty are in addition to the other rights and remedies you have under a law in in relation to the product. Goodyear and Dunlop branded tyres come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. (d) The Warranty expires if the tyre requires replacement. A new warranty will need to be purchased to cover the new tyre. Excludes fleet, commercial and account customers.
2.Validate and maintain the warranty
(a)To validate the Warranty you must pay the nominated charge per tyre at the time of purchase. (b) The Warranty terminates if a Warranted tyre is transferred from the vehicle which it was originally fitted to another vehicle. (c) The customer must have the tyres rotated and balanced at a Goodyear Autocare store every 10,000kms for the warranty to remain valid.
3.What is covered
(a)Goodyear Autocare (Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty. Ltd.) will repair or procure the repair of any legally repairable damage to a Warranted Tyre in accordance with Australian Standards AS1973-1993 (b) Where, in Goodyear Autocare’s reasonable opinion, a Warranted Tyre cannot be repaired, they will supply and fit a replacement tyre.
4.What is not covered
(a)In respect of any claim, you must pay for the amount of tread used. The amount is calculated by multiplying the percentage of the tread used by the original purchase price of the Warranted Tyre. (b) The Warranty does not cover loss, damage or injury suffered by you or any other person or property other than to the extent specified above. However, you may have additional rights in relation to consumer guarantees, covered by the Australian Consumer Law. (c) For the avoidance of doubt, the Warranty does not cover any damage to any Warranted Tyre caused by collision, fire, chain damage, vandalism, racing, improper balance or alignment, improper inflation pressure, use of liquid tyre inflation products, use of sealant products, overloading or illegal fitment to a vehicle or any other misuse or abuse of the tyre. (d) The Warranty does not apply, where you are able to apply for compensation that covers the Warranted Tyre under any other insurance policy. (e) Normal service fitting fees will apply if a replacement tyre is required.