Goodyear Duraplus Warranty
70,000 Kilometre Warranty when you purchase 2 or more Duraplus tyres†
Exclusive to Goodyear Autocare, the Goodyear DuraPlus now comes with a guaranteed kilometre warranty when you purchase two or more tyres. With over 100 years of Goodyear tyre technology behind it, the DuraPlus is designed with Tredlife Technology™ incorporating a wider tread profile and advanced tread compound to increase contact with the road. Providing a higher resistance to friction, this can extend tyre tread life and lead to an increase in mileage.
How the warranty works
When you purchase two or more Goodyear Duraplus tyres in one transaction all 13” tyres come with a guaranteed warranty of 60,000 kilometres. Tyre sizes 14” and above have a guaranteed warranty of 70,000 kilometres. If the tread on your Goodyear DuraPlus tyres wears down to the treadwear indicators (worn 1.6mm) before reaching 70,000km, the tyre will be replaced on a pro-rata basis. For example if you only travel 35,000km on your tyres when the tyre wears down to the treadwear indicators, Goodyear Autocare will provide an equivalent replacement tyre at 50% off the current advertised price.
Things you need to know to ensure that the warranty remains valid
- You must rotate and balance your tyres every 6 months or 10,000km, which ever comes first (costs may be applicable). Wheel alignment must be performed as recommended by Goodyear Autocare.
- Tyre pressure must be maintained as per vehicle placard.
- When making a claim, you must present your tyre and tyre purchase invoice which shows the tyre description, vehicle mileage and the date the tyre(s) were installed at a participating Goodyear Autocare store.
- Replaced tyres become the property of Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- You must pay any other applicable taxes and government mandated charges on the services you order.
† Warranty conditions
This warranty is valid:
- For six (6) years from the date of purchase or until the tyre has reached the warranted period, whichever comes first.
- The tyres have been used only on the vehicle on which they were originally installed at a participating Goodyear Autocare store by the original purchaser.
This warranty is not valid:
- For tyres used in commercial applications including, but not limited to, police, taxi service, national account, government and contract sales.
- For tyres supplied as original equipment.
- When irregular wear or damage appears due to:
- Improper inflation pressure.
- High-speed spin up.
- Misapplication, misuse, negligence.
- Use of tyre chains.
- Improper mounting or demounting.
- Improper repair.
- Wreck, collision or fire.
- Road hazards (including, but not limited to, punctures, cuts, snags, impact breaks, etc).
- Any tyre that has been intentionally altered to change its appearance.
*70,000km warranty for 14” rim or above.